1. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill. Payment is expected at time services are completed.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. CareCredit can be helpful in dealing with unexpected expenses in caring for your pet. Apply online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Pay your bill with your Care Credit Account by using this online portal.
4. Many of our clients prefer the peace of mind knowing their pet is covered with pet insurance for unexpected illness or injury. We recommend Trupanion. You can sign up for 30 days coverage at no charge at any appointment. For more information please see: www.trupanion.com
5. You can also pay via our Authorize.net Payment Portal. Click on the button to make your payment: