Health Certificates

We provide health certificates for travel within the continental United States and Canada.

In order to provide a certificate you will need to have the following information at your appointment:

1)  Name of individual transporting or traveling with your pet.

2)  Current physical address and destination address.

3)  A copy of a valid Rabies certificate signed by a licensed veterinarian. (If we have administered your pet's vaccination we will have this information on file.)

4)  Date of travel

** Please be sure to mention you will need a travel certificate when you make your appointment. Veterinarians authorized to issue these certificates must have specific credentials and we want to be sure you are scheduled appropriately.

Office Hours

Our Regular Schedule


8:00 am - 5:00 pm


8:00 am - 5:00 pm


8:00 am - 5:00 pm


8:00 am - 5:00 pm


8:00 am - 5:00 pm






Find us on the map


Read What Our Clients Say

I love these guys! I was referred to them by my usual vet when they were completely booked and I was in a jam to get my sick kitty checked out before I left town. City Pets Vet worked me in immediately, gave my kitty great care, were very reasonable on pricing (did not ever try to upsell me on services or products), and were SO friendly to deal with. I will definitely go back! I have every confidence in their services.

No form settings found. Please configure it.